All stations are in working order except:
- Cambridge and Northwood have an intermittent fault with the panel, but the charger is still fully operational. Please use remote activation or text-start if you have trouble starting with RFID.
Other known issues:
- Little River, Banks Peninsula will no longer be in free mode from 1st November 2017. The AC chargers belonging to Orion in Canterbury, including the one at Little River will continue in free mode until further notice, but will require a ChargeNet RFID tag to start. Alternatively activate with the ChargeNet app.
- Our ChargeNet NZ app is now available for free download from The App Store or Google Play.
- Activating stations via Plugshare is no longer supported by ChargeNet.
Combined Charging System (CCS) Switchover progress.
The following stations are still offering the CCS-Type 1 standard: All other ChargeNet stations have been swapped out to CCS-Type 2.
- Auckland, Albany Warehouse
- Auckland, Z Beach Road
- Auckland, Z Skyway Airport
- Auckland, Z Botany Downs