All stations are in working order except:
- Wanaka: we have been unable to repair this unit in situ so It will be replaced later this week (or early next) with a completely new unit. We are preparing this now for despatch so we are placing back to ‘coming soon’ status in the mean time.
Other known issues:
- The Unison chargers along the Napier-Taupo Road (Rangitaiki and McVicar Rd) are finishing their introductory free-use period. From Monday 11th Dec payment is required.You can use either your Unison Power Park fob, Charge Net fob or ChargeNow card. Alternatively, activate using the Charge Net app, or website. Note if using the Rangitaiki charger, you’ll need to use the free Wifi we’ve installed there not your mobile data as there is no mobile coverage at that site
- Little River, Banks Peninsula will no longer be in free mode from 1st November 2017. The AC chargers belonging to Orion in Canterbury, including the one at Little River will continue in free mode until further notice, but will require a ChargeNet RFID tag to start. Alternatively activate with the ChargeNet app.
- Our ChargeNet NZ app is now available for free download from The App Store or Google Play.
- Activating stations via Plugshare is no longer supported by ChargeNet.
Combined Charging System (CCS) Switchover progress.
The following stations are still offering the CCS-Type 1 standard: All other ChargeNet stations have been swapped out to CCS-Type 2.
- Auckland, Albany Warehouse
- Auckland, Z Beach Road
- Auckland, Z Skyway Airport
- Auckland, Z Botany Downs