Giveaway Terms And Conditions
How to enter: All you have to do is tell matters to you as an EV driver via our customer survey. By completing the survey, you will go into the draw to win one of five $100 Prezzy cards. To be considered a valid entry, you must complete the survey in its entirety and provide your email address.
Prize consists of: Five $100 Prezzy cards.
1. The Promoter of the giveaway is ChargeNet.
2. Submitting survey results is deemed as acceptance of the giveaway terms and conditions.
3. The giveaway is open to New Zealand residents only.
4. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network.
5. Giveaway starts 23 May 2023, with closing date for submissions and the giveaway will be 11:59pm 17 June 2023. After this date, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted. The Promoters will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Winners will be selected from all valid entries by The Promoters.
7. Winners will be drawn at random on 30 June 2023 from eligible entries and the winner will be notified by email at the conclusion of the giveaway.
8. Employees of The Promoters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the giveaway are not eligible to enter.
9. One entry per email.
10. By entering this giveaway you will be subscribed to both ChargeNet email mailing list and you can unsubscribe from these lists at any time.
11. If a winner cannot be contacted by The Promoters within 7 days of the notification, The Promoters reserves the right to re-select a replacement winner.
12. The Promoters reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway, including the prizes, and these terms and conditions without notice because of circumstances outside of The Promoters control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified via relevant Giveaway Posts as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The prize giveaway is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
14. The Promoters reserves to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoters decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final.
16. To the full extent permitted by law, The Promoters will not be liable to the winners in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or accompanist as a result of in connection with the giveaway or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the giveaway.
17. All entries become the property of The Promoters and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.