We love that you want to use our brand. Explore this quick guide to see how to apply our brand elements the right way. Download. Unauthorised copying and use of ChargeNet NZ Limited’s intellectual property is not permitted. Please seek written permission before using our logos by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that our branding guidelines are followed.
Take a peek at what we’ve been up to lately, or follow us on your favourite social media platform.
ChargeNet Sound Bites
- ChargeNet is the largest EV charging network in the Southern Hemisphere
- The ChargeNet network has more than 325 AC & DC chargers across 160 sites around the country
- The ChargeNet network has over 250 rapid charging locations across the country, with sites in Waitiki Landing in Northland to Bluff in Southland
- In August 2020, ChargeNet installed New Zealand’s fastest EV chargers in Auckland. The dual 300kW Hyperchargers are capable of charging at up to 300 kilowatts and are powered by 100% zero carbon energy
- Charging data from ChargeNet NZ show an average rapid charging session costs customers less than $8
- New Zealand is a perfect geographical, technical, and economic environment to adopt Electric Vehicle technology. At least 80% of NZ electricity is sourced using renewable methods, and electrification of vehicles would strengthen the local economy and provide a path to energy independence for New Zealand
In the news
Drivers of electric vehicles heading into or out of Taranaki from the north will now be able to “juice up” in Mokau. ChargeNet has installed a rapid charging station on State Highway 3 in the town.
Northland’s electric vehicle charging network has been extended, with a new fast EV charger at Waipū and is the latest in Northland’s network and plugs a gap in a key location for motorists.
ChargeNet has confirmed Mercuria, a Geneva-based energy trading company that has turned over more than $US100 billion in revenue, has taken a 20 per cent stake in the Kiwi charging network provider.
New Zealand’s EV charging network continues to expand. TWG has partnered with ChargeNet, who are supplying the software for the charging installation and YHI Energy who have supplied the Delta 25kW DC Wallbox Chargers.
Forget Covid-19, the Porsche World Road Show must go on… all the way to New Zealand. Porsche NZ even got ChargeNet on board to install two 300kW Hyper Chargers at Hampton Downs to keep the six Taycans juiced up during the event.
Network Waitaki has partnered with ChargeNet, joining an existing network of more than 200 rapid chargers throughout New Zealand. ChargeNet, the largest rapid charging network in New Zealand, now manages billing on Network Waitaki’s behalf.
Be the first to know about new charger locations. Sign up for our monthly newsletter and get the latest EV news, updates, and special offers delivered to your inbox.