World EV Day 2023 – Terms And Conditions
How to enter: Sign up via charge.net.nz/world-ev-day-2023
Prize consists of: Hire of an electric vehicle for a week via Zilch from their Auckland or Christchurch based depots.
- Based on availability (book in advance)
- Hyundai IONIQ5 available in Auckland
- Hyundai Kona available in Christchurch
- Sign up and agree to Zilch T&C’s
- Excess of $2,000
- 180km limit per day
How to enter: Take the ChargeNet EV myth buster quiz for World EV Day
Prize consists of: $500 ChargeNet credit.
- The Promoter of the giveaway is ChargeNet.
- Submitting survey results is deemed as acceptance of the giveaway terms and conditions.
- The giveaways are open to New Zealand residents only.
- One entry per person.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network.
- Closing date for submissions and the giveaway will be 11:59pm 14 September 2023. After this date, no further entries to the challenge will be permitted. The Promoters will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries by The Promoters.
- Winner will be drawn at random on 18 September 2023 and the winner will be notified by phone or email at the conclusion of the giveaway.
- Employees of The Promoters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the giveaway are not eligible to enter.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by The Promoters within 7 days of the notification, The Promoters reserves the right to re-select a replacement winner.
- The Promoters reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway, including the prizes, and these terms and conditions without notice because of circumstances outside of The Promoters control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified via relevant Giveaway Posts as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize giveaway is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
- The Promoters reserves to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoters decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final.
- To the full extent permitted by law, The Promoters will not be liable to the winners in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or accompanist as a result of in connection with the giveaway or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the giveaway.